Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Pores Be Gone! Hello, Benefit POREfessional

So hands up who loves having pores on their face? I can pretty much guarantee no one has raised even a single pinky finger. I've only recently started noticing my pores a lot more and have become somewhat obsessed with them... yes people obsess over shoes etc, i've been obsessing over pores.. go me!



So I was so excited when I attended the Beauty Blogger Event and Benefit Cosmetics were launching their new product to us bloggers POREfessional, i'd read about this in the Benefit newsletter previously but learnt so much more sitting down with one of the lovely Benefit Gals to go over the details on this product.

So what's so special about this product. It can be used under your makeup to minimise pores and also over the top for touch ups. The packaging is a little more unisex because they also wanted to target men for this product... Yes guys, you too can have a pore-free complexion! It's so light that you don't know your wearing anything extra on your face... and it works!

One of the perks about the launch of the product is we got to take one home to try ourselves, i've been using it everyday since the event and it has really made a difference. My pores are particularly in my t-zone and mostly on my cheeks, I always notice because this is the first place my foundation goes a little haywire and sinks into the pores (FYI I do also use a primer). So I tap the product into the areas where I can see my  pores the most. When I used the POREfessional I have noticed my foundation stays put so much better and it glides on so nicely and looks so much more flawless. I did have a few comments on my last video for July Favourites about my skin, and I think this product has something to do with it.

So you want to go buy this product yourself right? Well it is available at all Benefit counters in Australia from 21st August and it retails for $53
This product was given to me as part of the launch by Benefit Cosmetics, This is my honest opinion and I am not being compensated for my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...