Monday, August 9, 2010

NOTD - BYS Hocus Pocus

This is my very first BYS polish, I've heard such great things about them on other blogs and with the reasonable price I knew I had to try them out. They are sold in Kmart, The Reject Shop & Gloss Stores. You can also buy them online at Fashion Addict.

Hocus Pocus is a bluey green colour, with a light blue microshimmer. Very pretty and very me! I'm so addicted to any polishes in blues and greens I now need to stop myself buying them when I see them because i'm getting close to duping most of them..ooops!!

The wear of this polish was okay... I did get a couple of chips on the first day but I also know my Seche Vite needs replacing and I think this is part of the problem.

I have photos of course, how odd would a polish post be without pictures! These  don't show the true true colour, I tried to get it as close as possible but it's a really hard colour to photograph with my little Sony Cybershot (I need a new digi cam... hello... digi cam fairies?)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...