Thursday, August 5, 2010

Splendour In The Grass 2010

On the weekend I attended Splendour In The Grass in Woodford, QLD. This was my first Splendour In The Grass experience, having never visited the site at Byron for this festival before. With reports of bad weather I spent Thursday in search of gumboots, which I found and wore all weekend though the rain didn't come... well there was a slight sprinkle at one point but nothing overly dramatic.

I won't go into a ton of detail about my weekend except say it was fun fun fun! Highlights for me would be Florence & The Machine, Ash, Clare Bowditch, Jonsi (I wish I didn't leave for Passion Pit, because he was AHHHH-MAZING), The Pixies gah and I can't remember who else... I saw so many bands!

Here are some piccies I took, I thought i'd take more but I always forgot to pull my camera out... oops!

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="512" caption="Let's Fly Jetstaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrr, waiting to leave Sydney Airport"][/caption]

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="510" caption="Main Stage, I can't remember who it was! oops!"][/caption]

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="491" caption="Sandology... Alice in Wonderland! Or Alice In Splendourland :)"][/caption]

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="491" caption="Random Night Shot"][/caption]

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="491" caption="Hard to see, but these faces were a lighting effect in the trees...so awesome!"][/caption]

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="491" caption="Found the Sportsgirl Caravan in Woodford! They were handing out macarons...yum!"][/caption]

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="491" caption="Fruit Shop in Woodford....wait for the next picture..."][/caption]

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="491" caption="Elvis Parsley was there singing "Viva La Vegies"... I am not kidding"][/caption]

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="491" caption="Clare Bowditch"][/caption]

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="369" caption="My Splendour uniform for 3 days, gumboots & tights! comfy and practical :)"][/caption]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...