Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Product Review - L'Oreal Paris Perfect Clean

I will admit, I am a complete sucker when it comes to the marketing of products so when I saw the new L'Oreal Perfect Clean in a big display out front of my local Priceline I was intrigued.



What intrigued me so much was the little scrubber pad that seemed to be attached to it, which from my research is actually called a "Scrublet", I'm also a sucker for gadgets and this really is a skincare gadget.



This product comes in 3 varieties - Detoxifying Foaming Gel for Normal to Combination Skin, Clean for Dry & Sensitive Skin, Gentle Apricot Scrub for all skin types.

I bought the pink one which is the Clean version for Dry & Sensitive Skin to try out. The Scrublet is meant to help deep clean your skin right into the pores for me personally I found it a little pointless and it didn't really do anything out of the ordinary. It was also a little hard to work around the nose and anywhere that isn't a complete smooth surface. The cleanser itself is quite thick and I felt like I needed to wash my face again afterwards as it still felt like I had product on my face even after i'd washed it off.

Having said that, I do think this might work a little better with the scrub product and I may try that at a later date (if I see it on special)

Final Thoughts - I wouldn't repurchase this product, and I don't think it'll be something that will sneak it's way into my everyday skincare routine either. It just didn't do anything for me and seems a little gimmicky more then anything else.

Product Info - You can buy this from major Supermarkets & Priceline for a RRP of $12.95 but I suggest keeping an eye out for when it's on special.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...