Saturday, August 7, 2010

Nails on Tour - Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Celeb City

There is a reason why i've called this Nails on Tour, it's not a NOTD because I changed that last night (pics to come of this tomorrow...promise!) also I took the photo of this nail colour at the aiport waiting for my plane to go to Splendour In The Grass. I must also make note that this is one of the worst nail photos i've taken, I do apologize but I will try and get a better shot of it next time I wear it.

Let's talk about the polish itself, because I know thats what you want to hear about . This is my first Sally Hansen polish in the Xtreme Wear range so I was excited to give it a go. Application was decent, at first I tweeted that I didn't like it at all but quite frankly I think it was because I was being a little careless with my application, so not Sally Hansens fault at all!

Celeb City is a gorgeous metallic silver which I think is a true true silver colour it has tiny tiny microshimmers in it but basically it's silver.

The wear of the polish... O...M...G... AMAZING! I put this on Thursday and only had 2 minor chips a week later (see 2nd picture below). I'm hoping this wasn't a fluke or maybe it was because I used a different base coat, i'm not sure. I did buy another colour in this range so i'll be interested to see if it lasts as well as Celeb City did. I'll be sure to report back to you all on that. Actually it's not the base coat because I just noticed a chip in my current polish which is a different brand with the same base coat.

If you want to get your hands on this polish or any others in the Xtreme Wear range, I got mine at Priceline for under $7. 



[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="400" caption="Nails making an appearance at Sydney Airport"][/caption]



[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="400" caption="One week of wear, the only chips to be found! "][/caption]

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...