Tuesday, August 17, 2010

In With The Old! Skincare you swore by

I decided to go back to basics this week and repurchase a couple of my old favourite skincare loves. I am constantly purchasing the new things that I see hit the shelves to try out for you guys (I have reviews coming of some stuff i've been using actually) and a lot of the time I find they just don't work like my old faithfulls did. So I decided to take a step back and go back to what I know and love and what I know works for my skin (well hopefully still does...).

Fear not! I will still be trying out new products because that's what I do, but it's a good feeling to have the ones that I know work for me in my cupboard in case any disaster strikes.

So what are my old faithfuls? They are inexpensive and easy to find in the stores (I think that's one of the reason why I like them, I can be anywhere and know I can get my hands on them!)

[caption id="attachment_299" align="aligncenter" width="201" caption="Neutrogena Deep Clean Cleanser @ Approx $13AUD"]Neutrogena Deep Clean Cleanser[/caption]

 

[caption id="attachment_300" align="aligncenter" width="164" caption="Olay Total Effects @ approx $32AUD"]Olay Total Effects[/caption]

 

Do you have any old faithfuls that you always need a backup of? I'd love to know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...