Saturday, August 21, 2010

La La Love #1

I used to do "Thank Tumblr It's Friday"... and it was fun because I love inspirational picture posts. I've re-invented it for lovevulcanella.com with La La Love (it's a random thing I say... I think I got it from a song).

How is it different, well I enjoy doing these on a Friday but sometimes a Friday doesn't always work out for me so it can be any day of the week (I will TRY and make it Fridays though) and not only will it feature inspirational pictures but also other little things I want to post... basically random banter! This is completely and utterly self indulgent but I hope you enjoy it and I hope it helps you get to know me a little better.



















I love this band... Can anyone guess who they are without using Google? If you do, well La La Love to you :)

True Blood is nearing it's season finale... I'm really going to miss the batshit crazy antics of Russell (I hope he makes it out alive!)



My baby is back from repair! Never letting the boyfriend make bread in her again. I need to make something super delicious to celebrate! I love the colour of this one, mine is black... had to go a boring colour so if I ever decide to get all the other matching appliances I can.



I got my tickets for Soundwave Festival this week, I'll be honest and say that this lineup isn't as exciting as the previous 2 years for me but there are still a ton of bands I want to see. I just hope they fix the shade situation in Sydney, it was unbearable last year. So far from the current lineup announcement and any timetable clashes (always the worst!) i'll go and see... Iron Maiden (not a big fan, boyfriend is though and I think they will be good live), Primus, 30 Seconds To Mars, New Found Glory, Pennywise, Third Eye Blind, Sevendust, MXPX, The Ataris, Bayside, The Starting Line, The Maine... but until then I'll try and listen to all the bands I don't know and find some new ones to like as well :)

Guess what i'm doing on the 30th of September... no one knows except my mum, boyfriend and I, keep it quiet please :)



I hope you've enjoyed this post and don't mind stepping into my world for a little while. Have a wonderful weekend and Keep Smiling :)
All images used are from http://www.weheartit.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...