Monday, November 1, 2010

NOTW - L.A. Girl Punk & China Glaze Zombie Zest

Wooooo I actually remembered to take photos of my nails this week!! Kinda helps that both colours are ahhhhmazing!

I started the week off with an L.A. Girl Lacquer, this one is from the Rockstar collection and is called Punk. I found this polish in a Hot Dollar store near me for $4.50. Can I just say....this colour is brilliant! It has a dark blue glitter but in certain light there is a duochrome flash of purple. You can kind of see that in this picture in the bottle but I couldn't capture it on the nail for some reason.



Today is Halloween, so I thought this next polish was quite fitting. It's from the China Glaze Halloween collection called Awakening. This one is what I believe is the star from the collection. Zombie Zest! It's an awesome ugly green glitter (ugly in the prettiest way of course) It's kinda murky and blah but actually very very amazing! It really needs to be seen to be believed. I highly recommend getting this for your polish stash.



I hope you have all had a wonderful weekend, once again I had plans to blog but they didn't end up happening.

Back into the weekday grind tomorrow! blah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...