Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Mask Madness!! Aptiva Express Beauty with Honey

On a little Saturday shop with Jade Musing, I picked up this mask to give a go. I knew I would be home that night and thought i'd treat myself with a little face mask (even though I have a ton still at home to use up....oh well)

We were going through the Aptiva stand at Priceline (yep it's a new range stocked there!) and thought about our troubles, mine being dehydration so I picked a mask in that catagory and went with Honey because well... Honey smells good!



So this mask is unlike any mask i've tried before, it's a very creamy/wet mask. It doesn't tighten on your face like i'm used to with masks so I could still easily sing along to Karaoke Box on MTV while it was doing it's magic. It smells great! The scent even lingers on awhile after you've removed the mask.

Did it do it's job? At first I thought no.... but then as the night wore on I noticed my skin was feeling very soft and looked super glowy! Yay winner!

You can buy this mask for a pack of 2 sachets (very handy indeed) for around $7.50 at Priceline.

Like how I managed to take this on a whirlwind tour to NY on the weekend, that's the Brooklyn Bridge and me and my mask!



Okay Okay it may just be my shower curtain :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...