Thursday, November 18, 2010

Link Love & Beauty Blogger Call Out!!

You know what, I love doing these link love posts and I'm annoyed at myself for missing it last week!

First things first though, any beauty bloggers out there who want to participate in a post i'm working on for December keep reading -

I'm planning a top 5 beauty products of the year post and would love to hear what your top 5 beauty products are and do a bit of a collaborative post with links to your blogs and your faves for the year etc. If you want to take part email me your top 5 beauty products for the year by the 13th December 2010 at the latest to anita@lovevulcanella.com. Thanks!! Email me if you have any q's about this as well :)

ONTO THE LINKS!

Check out this new blog by Sabine, Bini Blogs Beauty. She has finally joined the blogging world and were happy to have her!!!

Another new blog to check out is Hollys new blog, lip.balm.collector. A blog about lip balm!

October Favourites on All I Want Is Everything, which features a shout out to moi :) Jess is a cutie patootie!

I can't wait till December, wanna know why? So I can start wearing China Glaze Party Hearty! Check out the amazing swatches on You've Got Nail & take note of the swanky new website design while your there! Loves it!

Shake and Shimmy with this post by the lovely Swatchgirl of the shade Show It & Glow It from theOPI Burlesque collection ... ahhh I love glitter!

Amazing post about the comparison of MAC Full Size vs Travel Size brushes by Fables In Fashion

Had me a blast.... How pretty is this cream blush duo from Kit Cosmetics, I Came To Make A Bang has a gone for a great pop of colour here!

Chocolate & Caramel tasting cosmetics? Whoddathunkit! Check out Akisa Love talking about some nom products!

Cami rocks a red lip like crazy on Cami Loves Kiwi - check out this girls youtube as well, she's hilarious :)

Competitions for this week!

Jade asks What Makes Us Glow? and what do you win? Dior Amber Diamond! WOW! Check out Jade Musing and enter!



How cool is that? I wonder what lyrics i'd have going around my bedroom....



Probably something by these boys! xx

I had a crazy week last week, I saw Metallica on Wednesday night.... man they were so good! The boyfriend went on Thursday night as well and got 2 guitar picks. I got some pretty good photos from the night which I wanted to put up here but I've been lazy and haven't edited them yet. I do want to make something cool out of them maybe a canvas or something? Not sure! This is a very very young picture of them but it's kinda cool. Lars was wearing Jeggings on the night which I found totally unacceptable!



I love Guitar Hero / Rock Band-esque games! We played the new Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock a fair bit this weekend. I hated the Rush section we had to pass! I do like the Quest Mode though :)



Hope everyone has had a wonderful week and has a great one coming up :)  Keep Smiling!

All images are from We Heart It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...