Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick - Melonade

I have a problem, I am obsessed with bright lips! I was playing around in the beauty aisles at Target going on a lipstick swatching spree and looked down at my hand and all I saw were brights! Pinks, Corals, Reds, Oh My!

One of the colours I swatched was by Revlon in the colour Melonade from the current Summer Safari collection. I didn't buy it straight away but after my brain telling me non stop all week "Anita, you need that colour" and with the Target 25% off beauty prodz, it was like fate. I had to have it! So I hightailed it to my local Target after work on Thursday night, and picked it up for a measly $16! (25% discount is still on until tomorrow - 3rd Nov)

I'm so glad I did, I think this will be a summer staple shade for me and may even be the shade I leave in my handbag for touch ups :) (Currently that shade is MAC Lovelorn if you wanted to know)

This is my first lipstick from the Super Lustrous range and i'm really impressed. The pigment is great and it is moisturizing. The colour itself is gorgeous, a bright coral that isn't too much. Loooove it! It looks quite red in the tube on my photos but it's more pinky in person.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...