Monday, November 15, 2010

Nails! Color Club Untamed Luxury & Wild At Heart

I recently placed an order with Transdesign and decided to try out a couple of Color Club polishes, a brand i'd heard great things about and had a few colours of on my list of wants.

The first one I tried out is from the recent collection of the same name. Untamed Luxury is a glitter suspended in a green jelly base, the glitter has flashes of blue and the green making it a pretty dimensional polish.

I did find it a little matte looking though and this was even after a coat of Seche Vite, so maybe a few coats of that is needed. It also chipped really easily which is a bummer because it's an awesome colour.

I actually mentioned on Twitter that this colour reminded me of Ariels mermaid tail from The Little Mermaid.





One of the other colours I picked up is absolutely awesome with a capital A! It's Color Club Wild At Heart which is a purple holo!! eep so amazing! I'm loving holos so much lately, and they look particularly cool when the sun is shining because you get the rainbow goodness from them.

Only thing I don't like and this could be more my limited skill is trying to capture how great the holo actually is in photos.

This polish applied like a dream, one coat and it was done but I did 2 because that's just the way I roll. Ignore the crappy application this was too pretty not to photograph right away!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...