Monday, November 8, 2010

Lush Baths are the BOMB! feat. Melting Marshmallow Moment & Candy Cane Bubble Bar

Hello Monday! I had a super fun weekend, first off I met some amazing Sydney Beauty Bloggers/YouTubers which was so much fun. However I'll do a  post about this and the bloggers who attended on Wednesday (stay tuned....).

Right now it's all about Lush, during the meetup we visited Lush and I picked up a few goodies which I'll talk about as I use them of course. When going in there I knew that night i'd be visiting my parents and their amazing large spa bath so I bought myself the Melting Marshmallow Moment & Candy Cane Bubble Bar to take over there with me and have a relaxing bath... ahhh bliss!

Melting Marshmallow Moment Bath Melt - RRP $8.50AUD



To use this just drop it into your bath and it slowly fizzes away, not quite as insane as a bath bomb though. I actually was scrubbing it over my skin as it was melting down and found it to be a nice gentle in bath scrub too (multi purpose...loves it!).

I'm a big fan of sweet smelling scents, so this was right up my alley! It smelt of musk sticks and marshmallow (actually very similar to the MOR Marshmallow Hand Cream I have sitting on my desk at work). One thing I loved about this product other then the smell was how it made my skin feel, it was super moisturising and made my skin feel super soft. The scent didn't really linger on me after the bath but that's alright I got the instant gratification in the bath. It also didn't turn the bath water a colour or stain the bath (which I think is very important to note). I would definitely buy this one again...and again... and again

Candy Cane Bubble Bar - RRP $6.95AUD



To use this product, just crumble some under the running water while you are running your bath and ta-dah! bubbles will form (you only need a tiny amount too so break it up as you need it)

I love Christmas at Lush!!! With the Candy Cane Bubble Bar I didn't even bother smelling it one when I saw it, I figured meh it'll just be peppermint scented... that was until the lovely Lara from Swatchgirl informed me that it was actually Snow Fairy scented. Ummmmm I'm slightly okay more hugely obsessed with anything Snow Fairy scented so it was promptly placed into my little cane basket and paid for.

When used I was in a mass of Snow Fairy scented heaven (and bubbles)! This is the first bubble bar i've actually used, I have bought them and then never used them. I now see the hype and will start using the ones I have accumulated in my Lush stash. When I stepped out of the bath feeling lovely and cosy and ready for a good nights sleep I also smelt like Snow Fairy. The scent didn't seem to be there in the morning but heading to bed smelling like my favourite scent was truly delightful! I think my bar will last me awhile because I don't have a ton of baths but if there are still some left in the Christmas sales I might pick up a back up.

You can purchase these products in any Lush store or online at http://www.lush.com.au

Images used are from the Lush Australia website. All products were purchased by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...