Thursday, November 4, 2010

Loving... Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics (OCC) Lip Tars... Part 2

My part 1 swatches were a hit, yay! Glad you loved them. Now were going a little more daring in Part 2

If you missed my first post, I'll link to it right now - OCC Lip Tars Part 1 - Check out that post for info about the lip tars including where to buy them etc. This post will purely be swatches and talking about each one as I post the pictures. Enjoy!!

Grandma - Grandma is a pure coral, it's very bright and quite intense, it looks almost neon in my photos (taken in natural light). I prefer wearing this blotted down a little or with a gloss over the top to tone it down. It really is a must have however and would be a great colour to mix with others.







Pageant - Is a bright bright pink with a slight purple/bluey undertone. It's quite a dark colour on the lip and another one I blot down or pop a gloss over. In my full face pictures below the first picture is Pageant on it's own and the 2nd is with the MAC Resort Life Lip Gelee (from the Venomous Villans collection) over the top. I also smudged a bit on my upper lip... oops! :)









Trollop - Firstly, love the name! On Temptalia's website, she describes this as a watermelon pink coral and she's spot on! I was going to retake the photos of this but then having looked at other swatches, this is exactly how it turns out in natural light. Kinda neon looking! It's pretty cool but I think it really is quite a daring shade.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...