Friday, November 5, 2010

Dorky McDorkus loves Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips

Dorky McDorkus is what i'm calling myself in this post, due to my dorky photo which you will soon see.

Weekly I love to shed my nose of those disgusting little things we call blackheads and I do so with my Deep Cleansing Biore Pore Strips, they rip those suckers out like nothing else.  They RRP for $5.99AUD for a 6 pack or a mega pack of 14 strips will set you back $9.99AUD. Let's call this a bargain product shall we.

Totally simple to use, just wet your nose and pop on the strip, wait for it to dry (around 10mins) and rip that sucker off! Sometimes it dries a little too much so just put a little bit of water to moisten it up so removal is easy and a little less painless.

Once you've done this, look at the strip....GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGROSS!! I must be a little sadistic/weird but I love seeing those little blackheads on the strip after i've ripped it off. Gives me a sense of accomplishment.

Here I am modelling the must have fashion accessory of right now... The Pore Strip. To be authentic for the blog I took this photo exactly how I do my stripping (eek not that kind!) Straight after a shower, then while I'm picking my clothes for the day/getting dressed whoosh 10mins is gone and it's time to RIP THE STRIP (omg Biore you need to hire me as your new marketing person)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...