Monday, November 29, 2010

PolkaDot PR & Scunci Blogger Event

I was lucky enough to be invited by PolkaDot PR to attend a blogger event for the hair accessories brand Scunci... Thursday afternoon lunch with wine? I was so in!

10 lucky beauty bloggers got to hang out and have a delicious lunch, have a gossip and drink wine and hear about the hair accessory brand Scunci.

Scunci is a brand I have always had on my radar, I love their metal-less snagless hair ties especially because i'm a no fuss girl when it comes to my hair, and if it's a bad hair day (75% of the time it is a bad hair day) my hair is in a ponytail. So decent hair ties are always a must for me! Plus i'm always losing them, not sure how?

We were lucky enough to also be given a goodie bag at the event with a bag of Scunci items to try out, I've only had a chance to use one thing so far but I can already tell this is going to be a must buy for me from now on!

The evolution hair ties are a kind of silicone, rubber hair tie but boy do they stay put in your hair! Plus when you remove them you don't take a chunk of hair with the tie. They also feel durable and I feel like i'll get quite a bit of use out of one before I need to go onto a new one. The Evolution hair ties retail for $7.50AUD for a pack of 14.



Now onto photos from the event, my photos didn't turn out great so I apologize for that and I also didn't get many pictures of the bloggers who attended! BAD BLOGGER PHOTOGRAPHER I AM! :)

Thank you so much to Scunci and PolkaDotPR (in particular Beau) the day was so much fun!

It was also great putting some faces to the names I chat to on Twitter and Blogs I read daily :)












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...