Friday, November 26, 2010

Hello Soft Hair! Alchemy Macadamia & Wheat Protein Conditioner

Do you ever get that feeling after your hair is washed and it's so soft you keep touching it? Yes?

I have that right now!

The Alchemy/Akin brand has always been n my radar because of the natural ingredients they use and the fact they are Paraben and Sulfate Free which is an absolute winner.

The Alchemy Macadamia & Wheat Protein Repair Conditioner is targeted at people who need a little bit more care for their hair (oh wow i'm a poet....etc etc) which I definitely need, since my hair is coloured and heat styled the majority of the time my hair is quite damaged and needs that extra TLC.

Thanks to this amazing conditioner my hair is soft and manageable and rocking a fair bit more volume then normal. LOVE IT!

Also I have to mention the scent, it's Sandalwood but it's not crazy hippy strong Sandalwood it's a lovely subtle Sandalwood smell that always reminds me of my mum :)

I bought mine at Priceline where they stock most of the range, and I paid $14.50 for the smaller 225ml bottle (however I think i'll be getting this in the monster 500ml pump baby, plus some shampoo!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...