Saturday, November 27, 2010

I Heart Eyeko!

I finally caved and made my first Eyeko order, they were giving out discount codes on twitter one day so I snapped one up and off I went to make an order!

Postage was quite quick from the UK, around a week and a half which I think is pretty standard.

Onto the pretties!

Eyeko 3 in 1 Cream

I believe this is the cult product in the Eyeko range, rightly so! As it's name states it's a 3 in 1 cream so a highlighter, moisturiser & primer. I've only used it as a highlighter and it's been perfect! I liken it to Benefit High Beam in colour but the texture is thicker and more moisturising.

Just a little bit of this dabbed on the upper cheekbones gives a nice subtle highlight/glowy look that we all love to achieve.

You get so much product in this little jar and you use so little so it's such great value! I also as usual have to mention the packaging, I love the cute pink jar but even more I love the box... cherry blossoms!! ahhhh I'm obsessed with cherry blossoms!

If you want to get your hands onto it you can purchase it from www.eyeko.com for $14USD or from Crush Cosmetics for $16.95AUD





Eyeko Grafitti Eyeliner Pens

I actually picked these up as an afterthought as I was filling up my shopping cart to qualify for 30% off my products. SO GLAD I DID! These are amazing, great line, great colour and the staying power is phenomenal!

I picked up the black and the Navy, this is my first foray into the world of Navy eyeliner but I like it for just a little bit of difference to my makeup. The Black however, basically has been on my lids for the last few weeks i've had the product. My daily makeup routine for work is generally no eyeshadow and just liner, so this has been perfect and I love that it doesn't budge!

The Eyeko Grafitti Eyeliners will set you back $8USD or $10.95AUD







Eyeko Military Polish - For Brave Nails

The main reason I wanted to try out Eyeko products were the wonderful things i'd heard about the polishes. I ordered a few different ones so i'm sure you'll see those in the coming weeks.

I decided to give the Military polish a go first, I'm right into these army green colours but unfortunately this one just didn't work for me... In even natural light it was a little too dark and became a nothing colour.

The quality of the polish however totally hit it out of the park, amazing! I only really needed one coat of this but as always did two out of habit. As for chipping, I had this on for almost a week and only had slight tip wear.

Can't wait to try my other colours!

These will set you back $5.50USD or $8.95AUD

Please note - photo was taken in artificial light



So you want to try out some Eyeko products! You can purchase them from www.eyeko.com or head to Crush Cosmetics if you want to keep it local. Keep in mind if you spend over $55 on www.eyeko.com you will get free shipping.

I also suggest following them on twitter as they often tweet discount codes and sales - Follow Eyeko!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...