Monday, December 6, 2010

Products I'm Not Loving...

Usually I review things that I really like, but I thought i'd just tell you guys about a couple of things that I've gotten recently and haven't been enjoying.

Norsca Soft Vanilla Anti Perspirant Deodorant



I can't find a picture of this anywhere, and the Norsca website seems to be having a few issues... Quite like this deodorant. I found an image to sum up my thoughts instead.

I got this because I needed a spare deodorant to leave at my parents house when I stay there and since I like Norscas Cherry Blossom deodorant so much I thought i'd try the Vanilla... Big Mistake!

While it works well as a deodorant, the fragrance is more Eau De Piss then Vanilla. The scent doesn't last long so it's not a total write off but it certainly isn't pleasant. I do hope they work on the scent because if it was a lovely vanilla i'd be totally on board!

If you do want to buy this, good luck you can get it at Supermarkets and Priceline for around $4.50AUD. I do suggest the Cherry Blossom fragrance though, that is lovely.

Tresemme Fresh Start Dry Shampoo



I'll be the first to admit dry shampoos have changed my life and the way I care for my hair. When I saw Tresemme was bringing one out I was quick to pick it up and excited to give it a go since my beloved Batiste was finished up.

Unfortunately it didn't quite tick all the boxes for me in terms of what I need from a dry shampoo. I found it to be a little sticky on my hair and not giving me that fresh washed look that I tend to get from Batiste products.

What I did like about it though was the smell, that was lovely and the size of the product is also a plus!

I will probably finish my can of it because I hate wasting product but I don't think i'll repurchase.

If you do want to try it out, again this is available at Supermarkets and Priceline and will cost around $11.50AUD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...