Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas Holidays! Update

So i've been a super lazy blogger, and honestly it's because i'm in major holiday mode! I'm actually enjoying staying away from my crazy twitter addiction and blogging just while i'm on this break. However I thought i'd do a little update since it's almost the new year and I haven't posted since before Christmas.

How was everyones Christmas?

I had a great day, except for my little trip to the hospital. So what happened? I decided to wear my funky new 2 finger skull ring from Sportsgirl to our family Christmas Eve dinner, got home and went to take it off...the sucker wouldn't come off so I sat there with soap, windex, ice everything google told me trying to get this darn ring off. My fingers started swelling from all the friction of me trying to get it off so I figured i'd sleep on it (literally haha) and see how it was in the morning. No difference, asked my Dad if he could get it off and after sticking my hands in a bag of corn for 10minutes (that hurt!) we decided a trip to the hospital was needed for it to come off. I have never had to go to hospital in my 29 years and it's funny the first time was for something so silly! The nurses ended up cutting it off for me and I was so relieved. Here is a lovely picture of my fingers after the ring was removed and let this be a warning to all... Yes 2 finger rings look rad, but they are a bitch to get off and if your fingers swell you're doomed! Don't buy them! Or buy them if they have adjustable ring parts.



In happy finger news, how pretty was my Christmas mani! I didn't get a proper photo of it, just an iPhone picture. The manicure was inspired by the lovely Cosmetic Cupcake :)



I used China Glaze Ruby Slippers, China Glaze Emerald Sparkle, Sally Hansen Celeb City, Ulta3 Lily White & Ulta3 Precious with the amaaaaaazing China Glaze Party Hearty over the top. LOVE!

Did everyone get spoilt this Christmas? I did! I don't like to brag about what I have been given but I might share a couple of things with you. I'm sure if you follow me on Twitter you will know I got a new 13inch MacBook Pro! It's my new baby, and she needs a name! My white MacBook is called McLola and I still have her but she's now being used by my boyfriend (although I don't think he loves the Snow White decal on her haha)

A few other things I received, in pictures :) (all from google images, sorry but i'm tired, lazy and on holidays)









That's just a few of the great things I got :) Now let me explain the last one it's a big book type thing where you put your Disney DVD's that you collect when they are released from the Disney Vault. If you don't know what the Disney Vault is it's basically they release certain movies for a short period of time and then they go back into the Vault for around 5 years I think it is? So anyway the book/box thing came with Snow White, Sleeping Beauty & Pinocchio and i've already purchased The Princess & The Frog and Beauty & The Beast to go into it as well. The dvd's in it come in both BluRay and regular dvd which is great because with Disney when you buy a BluRay dvd you also get the regular one as well. I don't know if anyone else is a major Disney nerd like I am but if you are interested I can take pictures of the inside etc :)

So I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas, I can't believe it's New Years Eve tomorrow! I'm hoping to get my post with bloggers top 5 products of 2010 up tomorrow, but if not it'll be up on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...