Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Gorgeous Stila palette for a bargain price...is she insane?

Nope I'm not! Quickly head over to Mecca Cosmetica and pick up this gorgeous Stila palette for $90... no actually that's what you'd expect to pay right? It's really only $38!!!.

I honestly didn't think I needed another palette in my life (except for you Urban Decay Naked Palette) but when I saw the insanely good price of this palette and the fact it was in my home country and not via some US online store I was sold, literally.

This is such a versatile palette with a range of colours which can make a combination of looks. I am obsessed with the burgandy colour it just makes my blue eyes pop. The quality is regular Stila quality which in my opinion is very good, pigmented easy to use shadows.

This is currently sold out online, but I have seen it in Mecca stores so check those out.

Apologies I didn't take photos when I first got the palette but I'm too impatient to wait until I get good lighting to take photos, I have to use things right away.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...