Monday, December 13, 2010

I finally have some Illamasqua in my life!

After the longing looks and the ummming and ahhing I finally succumbed and purchased my first Illamasqua products. I did play it safe and got the nail varnishes but I am not at all disappointed, in fact I think I officially have a new favourite polish brand!

There is a deal on at the moment at Myer, 2 polishes for $49AUD or 4 for $99AUD and when they regularly retail for $34AUD this is a pretty sweet deal! Plus you get to pick the combo of polishes, you don't need to get the pre-made ones they have. They come in a lovely little box as well so also a perfect Christmas gift!

I picked Phallic, which has been on my wishlist for a looong time and also Viridian which is a fairly new colour.

Can I just say right now, I have never had a polish apply as nicely as these Illamasqua polishes. One coat would have done but I like 2 and the wear is amazing!

I need more!!! I may even venture into the makeup side soon :)

I couldn't decide which colour to wear first, so I wore both! Viridian is the main colour and Phallic is on my ring finger as an accent nail. I love doing accent nails.





[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="500" caption="Bad Photo Alert! I transferred the wrong one from my camera...oops! Let's just call it artistic shall we?"][/caption]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...