Thursday, October 28, 2010

Link Love

It's Link Love time!! Here are a few blog posts that have caught my eye this week and general blogs you should check out. I've figured out a way to organize my favourite posts during the week as I read them so expect these as a weekly (if I remember...) thing.

Probably the most exciting thing I've heard this week, The Plastic Diaries teases with news of Sephora hitting our shores!

I need an Ikea Helmer in my life, check out Cosmetic Cupcake and her new nail polish storage *droooool*

One of my favourite blogs is Tattoologist, check out some amazing ink here!

I Came To Make A Bang has discovered EcoTools brushes! I love them too :)

I loved Rainbow Brite as a kid, and on Bec's Beauty Buzz I was reminded of her awesomeness (really a word...promise) in this manicure!

The Best Concealer Ever? The Makeup Mole has found it!

Jade Musing hauls and discovers Mad Men (which sadly, I couldn't get into!)

Check out the ahhhhmazing swatches of the China Glaze Awakening Collection on You've Got Nail, I've got Zombie Zest and will be painting it on my nails this weekend...my swatches will not be as good :)

Counter Obsession asks if were using protection.... did your mind go there? Silly Rabbit! Check it out to see exactly what she means :)

What's ahead this week... It's Halloween on Sunday and while we don't really celebrate it in Australia i've been noticing it's getting a little more shoved into our faces. I'm not complaining i've always wanted Halloween to be something we celebrated here. I think I'll have my Zombie Zest nails on and watch some horror movies on the day, sounds perfect right?.

One thing I did really want to do, is dress my dogs up. I'm one of those furmummys who dresses her dogs up. When I was thinking about outfits/costumes for them I thought something that wouldn't really take a whole lot of work was if I dressed my Boston up as Taylor Momsen... add a bleach blonde wig and she'd be good to go. Hold your applause...Visual below -

 

I am still obsessed with The Vampire Diaries.... no really it's actually quite bad. I challenge you to find a better looking ensemble cast then that cast. Amazing! For your viewing pleasure is Mason and Tyler Lockwood (that's the characters names, I don't know real names and can't be bothered going on IMDB and finding out) and of course I couldn't not put a picture of Damon/Ian Somerhalder :)





Don't forget Target have 25% off cosmetics this week!!! I want to get my hands on Revlon Melonade lippie from the new collection... Hoping it's still at my local Target tonight.

Also Stella McCartney for Target launches tomorrow in Australia, some really gorgeous pieces and well worth checking out. You can't layby this time though. I love layby!

Have a wonderful rest of the week everyone, keep smiling were almost at the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...