Monday, October 25, 2010

Nails! OPI What's With The Catittude & Konad

I've been a bad bad blogger, not taking pictures of my polishes. What's even worse is that I had an awesome polish to show you but I was too busy looking at it's prettyness I didn't take a photo! The other was a major fail, not even an I have to show you it's so bad fail. Just a fail. So while LA Girl Obsidian might look like a winner in the bottle, on the nails it's a major F-A-I-L.

Anyway onto a polish I do like! OPI What's With The Cattitude was part of the Shrek collection that came out a few? months ago. It's the only polish from the collection I picked up but it's right up my alley...blue (of course) bright and pastel. I have a lot of similar blues in my polish stash (China Glaze For Audrey, Essie Lapis of Luxury) but this one just is a little different again. It's a little brighter but stil maintains that light pastel colour. I really like it!

One thing I didn't particularly like was the formula of this polish, it was really runny and a bit of a streaky mess! I even had to do some patch up work on some nail "bald spots".

I've also been trying out my Konad stamping skills, and well they certainly aren't up to par. I managed to get this one nail done and then for some reason my stamp wouldn't pick up the polish on the plate and I was getting frustrated. So i'm rocking one Konad nail and pretending like it's a new trend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...