Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Product Review - MAC Pro Longwear Foundation

For this review I decided to do a video



As you can probably tell, I love this foundation! I just wanted to also confirm the price and it's $54AUD which yes is a little pricey but for something that works so well for me, i'm happy to buy it! It's still cheaper then MUFE HD Foundation which didn't work for me.

Another thing I wanted to mention, after I filmed this video yesterday (I had applied the foundation at 7am) I went to lunch (yum cha...yummmm), had a sleep (due to yum cha food coma) and went to the gym in the afternoon. Got home around 8pm and it was still as if i'd applied it that morning. As I mention in the video it fades a little on me around my nose but even that didn't happen yesterday (I blame my air con at work for that because it only seems to happen when i'm at work)

Holy Grail... just maybe! I will come back with my thoughts again in about 2 months and let you know if i'm still using it or if our romance had been fleeting (I hope not!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...