Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Link Love Wednesday

This is my first link love post, So many of my fellow bloggers do it and I thought i'd jump on the bandwagon and join in :) YEE HAH :)

It's Cheap & Cheerful week over at The Lip Print. Check out Stef talking about my favourite Maybelline lipsticks.

Angie sure knows her celebs, She's been talking about one of my favourites Lauren Conrad on her blog An Obsession With The Fabulous

Jacie asks the question about leading a double life on You've Got Face

Bec has been trawling the MAC website for halloween looks on Bec's Beauty Buzz, I love this zombie look!

Hannah talks brown nails on Counter Obsession - looking good lovely!

Jade makes me want to run to strawberrynet and order Dior Amber Diamond NOW! on Jade Musing

Celine shows how fabulous the lacquers from the MAC Venomous Villans collection are on Fables In Fashion

Jess is super cute on Youtube and showing us her favourites on All I Want Is Everything

Check out  Tara's new blog Keeping Up With Me, she has a fab post about online shopping (which I clearly love)

In other news.....

I'm loving this lipstick colour that Kirsten Stewart is wearing, I don't really like her as an actress I find her a little boring but this colour is fab! It actually looks a bit like OCC Lip Tar in Grandma



Confession time! Katy Perry is my current guilty musical pleasure. I love nothing more then dancing around the house and belting out Teenage Dream at the top of my lungs. Another thing I love about Katy is she's a total nail gal! This is a long time coming and I wish it was a bigger collection but her collaboration with OPI looks awesome and I can't wait to get my little fingers onto it!



Teenage Dream (Pink Glitter...eep totally me!), Not Like The Movies (Silver Metallic), Last Friday Night (Blue Glitter), The One That Got Away (Dark Berry Purple), Black Shatter (CRACKLE!!!)

One nail polish collection i'm not excited about is the Justin Beiber nail polish collection, I wonder if we'll see them on his nails at all? Doubtful!

Celebs I'd love to see do a nail polish collection are... Gwen Stefani, Courtney Love & Britney Spears (it'd be chip city right?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...