Tuesday, October 5, 2010

NOTW - Butter London Fash Pack & MAC Bad Fairy

Here are this weeks nail of the weeks. I only put MAC Bad Fairy on my nails today but I had to share it with you guys so it made it into the week (even if it's been a little over a week).

First up is my very first Butter London polish, this was also a freebie with this months Harpers Bazaar magazine. Finally a great magazine GWP that isn't in a dodgy colour. This is one of those mushroomey, taupey colours that I loooooove. It has a little difference with a bit of a gold shimmer in it (I've tried to capture that it in the picture of the bottle). I think the magazine is only out for a few more weeks so get onto it! It also comes in a sheer pink as well, so why not get both, it's a bargain!

The colour is called Fash Pack, if you want to get your hands on some Butter London polishes but don't want Harpers or don't like the colours you can buy them online in Australia from Honey Honey and they retail on there for $22AUD. I've also seen them in various chemists as well. Check out my little watermark on my photos, i've decided to not be as lazy this week!





My 2nd polish this week and the one I applied today is from the new MAC Venomous Villans collection. Yep I went on the day it was released in Australia and picked up this bad boy (actually it'd more likely be a bad girl...) or BAD FAIRY!

This is an amazing duochrome colour with flecks of red, orange, pink, gold and cupcakes... actually no cupcakes but it may as well have due to it's awesomeness! This is my first duochrome and I see this could become quite the addiction...like glitter!

If you like this colour, get onto it quick because this is limited edition and from what i've heard has been selling well! It retails here for $22AUD which yes is pricey, but it's kind of too amazing to not get.

I tried to get this in a few different lights so you can see as many colours as possible...this was hard but I think i've achieved it!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...