Monday, January 28, 2013

Manicure Monday - Glitter Gradient...again

It's no lie i'm a fan of the glitter gradient, sometimes you want a bit of sparkle but not an entire nail and thats when gradients are perfect.

This time i've gone a bit different from my normal gradient and worked it from the cuticle downwards...oooooooooooo

For this look I used OPI Samoan Sand and Essence The Huntsman (from the new Snow White & The Seven Dwarves collection). The Huntsman is absolutely beautiful, with different sized gold & bronze glitters and flakies which sometimes flash as green in different lighting. So beautiful! 



OPI Nail Polish retails for RRP $19.95AUD from various department stores and can also be purchased online from Adore Beauty.

Essence is available from Target & Priceline stores nationally. The Huntsman is a limited edition nail polish and retails for RRP $3.95AUD.

8 comments:

  1. I need to get my hands on The Hunstman asap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so pretty! I also love Prince Charming! Do you have that?

    Evil Queen was a bit crappy so I didn't get that one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Huntsman is gorgeous! (I WILL NEVER SAY/TYPE THAT EVER AGAIN IN MY LIFE MMMK!)
    Going to attempt this this week if I get the chance. Hooray for long-steady growing nails! *knock wood*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! What a perfect combination! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Huntsman in Once Upon A Time is really gorgeous, but so is this nail polish :) Show me if you do the look!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you!!! It's a bit "normal" for me... I never have nude nails haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE that essence special effect topper, I used it all Christmas over red nails and it looked beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhhh I will have to try it over red! It would look beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...