Friday, February 1, 2013

Maybelline Color Sensational Vivids - Review, Swatches & Video!

If you happened to be in the Parramatta area last weekend you may have heard some crazy girls screaming like banshees in Westfield, not need to be alarmed it was just two beauty fanatics a little over excited about finding these lipsticks. 


If you'd like to hear more about this, go check out Ange's blog post :)

There was a special on with 3 for the price of 2, and who would pass that up? So I picked up Fuchsia Flash, Shocking Coral & Hot Plum. 

Can we just talk for a moment about how sexy the packaging is! I love the neon casing and the usual Maybelline Color Sensational silver tubes... smack on trend Maybelline.



So happy with my choices, these lipsticks are pigmented like crazy, feel smooth, have a little gloss to them and are just beautiful. 

The only negative I have is that they do slip a little on the lips so wearing a lip liner is advisable & the fact we only get 8 out of the 10 shades in Australia :(. I've had to put an order in online for Brazen Berry which is the one I really really wanted and isn't available here.

I think pictures really speak for how amazing these are, so see below and watch my video for a demo of me putting them on (I'm getting fancy with my YouTube video editing aren't I!)




These babies retail for RRP $16.95AUD and can be found at all the good Maybelline stockists, however they are still being dwindled into stores at the moment so hopefully in a few weeks they should be readily available.



4 comments:

  1. Wahhhhhhhhhh! Shocking Coral is BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get it! I think it would look amazing on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm allowed to spend some dollars in Melbourne that aren't counted in my No Buy Days........ so we'll see haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg I love these, I've been making myself wait until next week when I am on holidays to pick them up. Especially Shocking Coral

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...