Monday, February 25, 2013

Manicure Monday - Neutral Neon (Soundwave 2013 Edition!)


Yesterday was one of my favourite days of the year, Soundwave! Soundwave is a music festival I attend around this time every year. It's my favourite music festival to attend and I've been going for the past 5 or so years. I won't go into any detail because I have a blog post coming up about that with pictures from the day and my FOTD, OOTD etc etc.

Onto the nails! I wanted to go with something fun and bright so I knew it had to be fluro! I ended up deciding on a base of OPI Samoan Sand with a pop of Orly Glowstick. For this look I just freehanded and it looks "rustic" (my way of saying messy).



This look can really be achieved with a variety of colours and is quite easy, even if you aren't good at nail art (ahem! poster child for not great nail art right here).

Product Disclosure: Both polishes were bought by me

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!!! This is gorgeous, and perfect for Soundwave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fab! Hope you enjoyed the day, my boyfriend went and had a blast x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Angie :) I had a wonderful day!! Glad your boyfriend did too :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...