Sunday, March 3, 2013

Soundwave Festival - Sounds, Studs & Slight Sunburn

Award for lamest ever blog post name goes to this post! Hurrayyyyyyy!

Last Sunday I attended the Soundwave Festival, as I do every year. I thought this year i'd do a bit of a post about what I wore, makeup and just a general recap of the day.

First the face:

This is what I slapped on (along with a good sunscreen, my face didn't get sunburnt my body slightly did though :( ).

Prodz: Smashbox Sheer Focus Tinted Moisturiser, Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara, Maybelline Color Sensational Vivids in Fuchsia Flash, Illamasqua Blush in SOPHIE, Mac Creme Blush in Ladyblush & Australis Fresh & Flawless Powder in Natural.

I always wear minimal makeup to festivals, if you've like to know my festival routine with a bit of a tutorial check out my YouTube video on such subject! 

For my outfit, Comfort is always key for a festival. I did a last minute DIY stud job on my fave pair of baggy boyfriend style denim shorts and chucked on a singlet from Cotton On with my trusty Converse Chucks! Simple!


I'm really into studding all the things at the moment, I might do a video on how to stud clothes, shoes etc soon.

Does anyone else take issue with wearing the band/bands you are seeing shirts to concerts? I have this weird thing that I can't. The boy however rocked his Metallica shirt while I shook my head.

MUSIC! I saw so many bands as I always do but my highlights of the day were definitely All Time Low & Metallica. I've seen both bands before numerous times but they were just fun.

Bands: Bullet for my Valentine, Linkin Park, All Time Low, Metallica

I was also excited to hear that the organiser for Soundwave is bringing Vans Warped Tour to Australia.... EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP! Sign me up for a ticket rightaway please!

Did anyone else go to Soundwave? 

4 comments:

  1. Loved it Bloss as I've never been to a Rock Festival before it is very helpful just in case I go thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to soundwave and it was AWESOME! I saw Linkin Park too - I thought it was really amazing how they stopped the show when that guy was hurt. Was an awesome day & can't wait to hear more about the Warped Tour! I worked on it when It came out years and years ago to Dee Why on the Northern Beaches so can't wait to see it again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks mum :) P.S. you have been to many rock festivals! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went to that Vans Warped too! I was just a spring chicken back then :). I agree it was great that Linkin Park did that, so many bands ignore that stuff and at the end of the day they are the ones who can control the crowd the most. Glad you also had a good day :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...