Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Adios Google Reader!


If you're currently reading this blog post on the google reader platform then you may have heard the news that google reader is no longer servicing us blog readers from 1st July 2013.

Image Source - http://www.weheartit.com

I'd still love you to stick around and read my musings/crap.

You can follow Pink Dynamite on Bloglovin, by either clicking HERE! or clicking the fancy Bloglovin' icon i've thrown into my sidebar.

The alternative is Hello Cotton, which you can follow me HERE! or again clicking the fancy icon i've put into my blog design.

I've personally started using Bloglovin to follow my fave blogs and it's working out quite well, they have a great tutorial on their site on how to import your current google reader subscriptions as well so then you won't miss out on anyones posts!

My facebook & twitter acocunts also update when I hit submit on a blog post (sometimes prematurely...does anyone else forget to label before they hit publish? or is this my own first world problem?)

P.S. Anyone else super excited about the Pretty Little Liars season finale? Is Toby Dead??? Who's Red Coat? Will Aria wear a normal outfit for once??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...