Sunday, March 17, 2013

REVIEW: Rimmel London Match Perfection Foundation


After my success with the Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation I saw this new one (I'm pretty sure it's new to Australia anyway) and decided to give it a whirl.



This is what Rimmel London say about the foundation - Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation is formulated to perfectly match the shade of each individual skin tone. Advanced smart-tone technology mimics the skin’s texture and tone for superior blendability and its sapphire radiance complex illuminates the skin. The foundation has SPF 18.

Overall this is a nice foundation for a cheaper/drugstore foundation. I do really prefer the Wake Me Up Foundation mainly because it performs better on my skin and the colour match is spot on for me.



I find my skin has to be behaving really well for this foundation to look good on me, so on good skin days it's great! The coverage is light/medium and it is buildable but it's quite hard to build onto dry patches.

Ignore my sleepy face, this was all done one morning getting ready for work and I was still half asleep :)

You can purchase this from Priceline, Kmart, Target, Big W, Selected Pharmacies & Supermarkets for RRP $17.95AUD

Check out my YouTube video below for a more detailed review.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...