Thursday, March 7, 2013

Girlz Only Dry Shampoo for Blonde Hair! Lush scent dupe alert!!

I actually wrote this blog post last night out on the Blogsy ipad app as a test and I pressed some button and my post went into an abyss... RUDE!

Anyhoo! I was out shopping the other day with my mum and Ange and we were schlepping around the makeup section in Target (as you do!) as we were about to leave I noticed a new version of the Girlz Only dry shampoo for Blonde/Light Hair and since i'd just gotten my blonde re-done I was in the mood for giving a shit about my hair and picked one up. These only cost $2 and when I went to pay it scanned in at $1.40...I should have bought a few more.

FYI I did a comparison on some dry shampoos i've tried including the regular Girlz Only dry shampoo's HERE!

Now you may be wondering why this particular dry shampoo is getting it's own post when i've really reviewed it before and it performs exactly the same as the other ones I have tried.

Let me take you on a bit of a journey into my office the other week, I was wondering all day what this freaking amazing smell was... I knew what scents I had slapped on in the morning and didn't think it was me, until I remembered I used the dry shampoo for the first time that morning. The smell was so familiar, I was driving myself nuts trying to figure out what it was until it hit me... HONEY I WASHED THE KIDS! (by Lush). 

Funny thing is I have been burning a melt at home in my oil burner that is also a dupe of Honey I Washed The Kids so I thought maybe i'd gotten it on my hands or something, nope after using it again it's the dry shampoo. 

Unfortunately for you darker haired ladies, this won't work for you because the actual powder? in the dry shampoo has a yellow tone as it's meant to also help cover up roots in between dye jobs (since my hair is still pretty freshly dyed I can't really comment on if it does in fact do this). I've taken a picture of the nozzle which shows the yellow of the product.

Girlz Only Dry Shampoo can be purchased from Target stores for RRP $2.00AUD.. and they are amazing!





4 comments:

  1. Yay! Go team!


    I love that you have that Typo notebook in the background. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Well it is my blogging desk...so pro :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss shopping expeditions with you girls! I need this dry shampoo in my life, I go through a can of Batiste so quickly. This one is so cheap! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get on it Angie! It has basically the same ingredients as Batiste and a fraction of the price :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...