Monday, March 4, 2013

Manicure Monday - Face of Australia Ocean Villa

I've been craving bright blue nails all week, I have no idea why but i'm strange like that.

I haven't picked up this Face Of Australia nail colour in Ocean Villa for awhile and it is the most beautiful bright almost cobalt blue, and guess what? It's now part of Face of Australias permanent range! The bottle is in the normal FOA nail polish bottles, my version is from the Luxe collection.


I could have left it with just this gorgeous colour but I decided to add a bit of sparkle to my ring finger on each hand and for this I used OPI Last Friday Night from the Katy Perry collection. It doesn't really show up because I only did a very light coat but oh well it's a tiny bit of sparkle :).



OPI retails for $19.95AUD in Australia and this colour is still available to purchase from Adore Beauty.

Face of Australia is available at department stores and Priceline and nail polish retails for $6.95AUD you can also purchase these online from Fashion Addict & Makeup Express.

2 comments:

  1. Ah! I have this one I think by FOA, but haven't touched it yet. I GET WHAT YOU MEAN THOUGH! Sometimes, you just have this sudden crave of hitting something bright and blue! They're so pretty! They look really nice on your nails Anita! =) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try it out! I don't really like the matte finish but with a top coat it's pretty nice :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...