Monday, March 11, 2013

Manicure Monday - Oz The Great & Powerful inspired - OPI Jade is the new Black -

Hehehehehehehehe my pretties!

Over the weekend we (friends & boy) decided to kick it old school and check out the local Drive In, there is only one left in Sydney and it's become a regular social spot for us. We do things a little differently and take inspiration from the many outdoor cinemas that charge you a bucketload; by taking camping chairs, snacks and sitting outside our cars so we can be sociable. It's a cheap night out and a whole lot of fun! Tonights showing was Oz: The Great & Powerful followed by Wreck It Ralph.

I ain't no Margaret & David so won't get into a film review but I thoroughly enjoyed both films.

Oz lead to the inspiration for this weeks Manicure Monday. Can you guess what inspired this colour? 

Keeping it quite simple as this is just a beautiful colour and doesn't need glitz (okay anything could really use glitz but I decided to keep it simple for once). I've had this bottle of OPI Jade is the new Black for a few good years now and as you can see it's gone kinda funky looking in the bottle but the actual polish seems fine (phew!).


Have you seen Oz? What did you think?

OPI is available from David Jones, Myer & Adore Beauty for RRP $19.95AUD

Disclaimer: Purchased by moi

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely enjoyed Oz; I think they cast beautifully in each of the roles, and it was so colourful! It will be definitely in my collection when it comes out on blu-ray! LOVE that nail colour for sure! I still don't know if green suits me or not; trying to find that shade that is chic on me..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...