Tuesday, March 5, 2013

REVIEW: Covergirl Lashblast Clump Crusher Mascara

You might want to start by checking out my first impression video on the mascara and then read my final thoughts below, or just skip ahead if you enjoy spoilers (I LOVE SPOILERS!).


So now i've been using this for a few weeks I thought i'd give my final thoughts on this mascara.

Basically, loving it! In the video I said it volumizes (is that even a word?) my lashes, but actually wearing it more and more I think it really just lengthens them and makes them more defined. It lives up to it's clump crushing claim and separates all the lashes with ease.

Removal is simple like all other Covergirl mascaras, I simply get my cleanser and some warm water and gently pull the mascara off my lashes (not really the way you should remove mascara I guess, but it works for me).

Price point is okay? We get ripped off severely in Australia and the RRP is $17.95AUD, however I was lucky enough to pick this up for an introductory price of $10! Keep an eye out for specials because you can always find them on these "drugstore" brands.

Really what else can you say about a mascara, let's move onto the picture portion of this post shall we?



Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara is available from Woolworths, Kmart, Coles, Target, Big W & Priceline.

Product Disclosure: Purchased with my own moolah because I love trying new fings!

2 comments:

  1. It's great isn't it! I wasn't so sure about it at first but i've grown to absolutely adore it :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...