Monday, April 1, 2013

Manicure Monday - OPI Just Spotted The Lizard


Sorry for the lack of manicure monday last week guys, I was off seeing Fall Out Boy and totally forgot...then the week slipped by me (insert lame excuses here).

HOWEVER! I have a doozy for you today, this is one of those polishes I purchased due to the hype of it being a dupe for Chanel Peridot and honestly when I bought this I threw into my helmer and have never worn it. I don't even know why I picked it this week... being easter I was actually leaning towards a light blue and this is completely different.

OPI Just Spotted The Lizard is a green/yellow/gold duochrome so it flecks a different colour depending on the light, hand position etc. This baby is a bit of a confidence booster too because I have had so many compliments and comments wearing this polish!

Wear time has been phenomenal! I painted this on my fingers on Thursday night and just took the swatch photo today (Monday!). I do find though any metallic finish polish always last longer on my digits.

OPI can be purchased in Australia from David Jones, Myer & Adore Beauty for a RRP $19.95AUD. This shade is from the Spiderman collection but can still be sourced.





1 comment:

  1. Oh I love this polish so much! I have Peridot and its one of my favourites.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...