Friday, April 19, 2013

Covergirl Outlast Nail Polish - Out Of The Blue

So i'm literally meant to be running out the door to meet a friend for dinner, but I had to share the swatch of the polish first... If you saw my previous Manicure Monday I talked about the new Covergirl Outlast Nail Polishes I bought this week that have only just been released in Australia.

I finally put Out Of The Blue on and it's everything I wanted it to be and more, it applies like a dream... a sweet sweet dream.

The colour, just see for yourself.


Ignore my little broken nail (always happens to the swatching hand!).

Let me tell you the Mint Mojito polish held up 5 strong days, I wasn't delicate either with tonnes of filing being done at work, washing up the dishes without gloves & all topless (no not like that, no topcoat!).

Again I went with no topcoat and it dried quickly and retains the shine... I am officially obsessed.

So i'm now off to gorge myself on some German Food (Pretzels & Pork Knuckles come at me!).

You can purchase the Covergirl Outlast Nail Polishes at all the regular Covergirl stockists and they'll set you back RRP $6.95AUD (there are a heap of discounts on them this week because their new so have a look around for those.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...