Sunday, April 21, 2013

The Week That Was... #2

So what happened this week?


 1. Obsessed with the new Covergirl Outlast nail polishes and the fact this is after 5 days wear, including a lot of filing at work.

2. FOTN - heading out to dinner for a friends birthday, wearing Maybelline Color Sensational Vivids in Hot Plum

3. ERMAHGAHHHD PEEERRRK KNNERRRKLE! Pork Knuckle @ Rhinedorf German Restaurant, one of my favourite things to eat on a cold night. It's massive!

4. Revlon Justin Bitten Kissable Lip Stain in Rendevous is mine! Thanks to my friend Hayley who picked it up for me while she was honeymooning in Hawaii! Swatches etc to come soon!

5. I attended my first blogger event in a long long time! The Maxted Thomas Blogger Event was full of brand information and catching up with bloggers! I had my manicure jazzed up with a coat of Orly Spasmatic... gahhhh so pretty!

6. Still at the Maxted Thomas Blogger Event looking at the goods from Molton Brown, a brand i've heard of but never really tried out myself. The Pink Pepper showergel smells so much like Marc Jacobs Bang!

7. Ange getting colour matched for the new Jane Iredale BB Cream @ Maxted Thomas Blogger event, apparently this is full coverage! Yipeeeeee!

8. Much needed coffee and cake break on the way home from the event with my faves Ange & Chelle.

On The Blog

I was a busy little bee this week on my blog, and I think it's because i've tidied up my space where I keep all my makeup and blog from, highly recommend doing this if you need a bit of a kickstarter!

Stuff I put up on the blog this week were -
Autumn & Winter Beauty Picks - Video - I posted this on YouTube about a week before.
The Makeup Edit - April 2013 - A new thing i'm trying out on my blog and in my life to try and use makeup that tends to be pushed aside and go to the makeup graveyard that is my storage system.
Covergirl Outlast Nail Polish in Out of The Blue - to say I was midly impressed with these polishes would be an understatement! GET ME MOOOOORE!

Random Stuff...

- My Kitchen Rules.... SPOILER ALERT! So happy that Ashlee and Sophia were eliminated but boo to the fact they have a chance to come back :( I kind of think the whole Comeback Kitchen thing is a bit shit, how come the teams that have been fighting for a spot from the start have to cook each week and the newer eliminated contestants get a step closer to getting in the finale? Unless they have something up their sleeve I think this is kind of wrong.

Source - Facebook


- I am also obsessed with The Voice and I have developed a bit of a crush on Ricky Martin... what a sweetheart!

Please take a minute and look at this video.... I love sloths and this is just hilarious (I hope it works because I got it from Facebook)







3 comments:

  1. Isn't it just!! I watched it over and over again :) I have a slight obsession with Sloths at the moment :)


    Just checked out your website! Looks good lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMFAO THAT VIDEO! AHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT.

    I love this post idea, chicken. So cute!

    I've thought about doing these, but always forget. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shane showed it to me and I couldn't stop watching it... I have plenty of slothy vids up my sleeve for these posts! lol!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...