Monday, April 15, 2013

Manicure Monday: Covergirl Outlast Nail Gloss in Mint Mojito

I have been so excited about the release of the Covergirl Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Gloss (Polishes). I blame EleventhGorgeous!

When I saw on Instagram that Priceline were selling these this week for $6.95 with a BOGO (Buy One Get One Free) deal I knew i'd be looking for these on the weekend. Lucky for me I found them at the first Priceline I visited. 

Along with Mint Mojito I purchased Out Of The Blue which I am OBSESSED with already (I haven't even worn it). I think you'll be seeing it on a Manicure Monday or another post on here soon enough!



So Mint Mojito, I personally wouldn't really call this mint.. maybe seafoam? It leans a little blue. 

The formula on this.... OH...MY...GOD. I could have probably gone 1 coat but I was applying it pretty haphazardly so added a 2nd coat to make it look more "polished". I've also done something unheard of.... I'm not wearing a top coat. Apparently this polish has a top coat in built so even though it was hard to not put a coat of Seche Vite on top, I resisted. It's still shiny and didn't even take too long to dry.


I think I'll be picking up a few more of these!

You can pick up these amazing new nail polishes from all the regular outlets that sell Covergirl, and if your quick there are quite a few deals on these babies. The RRP is $6.95AUD.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! The formula looks great! I'll have to pick up some of these soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christina KingsburyApril 16, 2013 at 7:01 AM

    Ooh I may have to invest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chrissy! Thanks for commenting :)


    Yes! You can pick them up so cheap at the moment & there are so many pretty colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. DO IT!!!! The blue is amazing! Can't wait to wear it (waiting until the weekend lol)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...