Monday, April 29, 2013

Manicure Monday: Swatching Illamasqua Rubber Brights in Nurture & Serenity

Something slightly different for this weeks Manicure Monday, I'm showing you some swatches of some new polishes recently released by one of my favourite makeup brands Illamasqua.

The Rubber Brights range is a new addition with the finish being a matte rubber like finish which is inspired by the dominatrix rubber boot girls of the 1920's. I first saw this finish in the Theatre of the Nameless collection which I previously reviewed.

If you know me and know my blog, you will know that I loooove brights, be it nails or lips i'm all over it! So I was super excited to see that I had received the shades Nurture (bright green) & Serenity (turquoise blue). These shades are so up my alley.



I've swatched them below without a topcoat and with a topcoat so you can see the difference, I actually like them both ways and think you could do some fun nail art by just playing with a top coat on these polishes.


Maybe not the best colours going into the cooler months, but I kind of like rocking a bright nail in the colder months.

You can purchase Illamasqua from major Myer centres in Australia or online and these polishes will set you back RRP $21.00AUD (Thanks again for the amazing price drop Illamasqua!).


Disclosure Policy: These products were provided for my consideration, honesty as always.  For further information please read my full disclosure policy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...