Sunday, April 14, 2013

The week that was... #1

This week was pretty bland to be honest! 

This weekend S and I headed out to a plant collectors fair, he loves plants/gardening etc and likes to visit every year. We left with 2 apple tree's! Today I've spent the entire day organizing/cleaning my room I use for makeup/blogging etc. It's been quite a task and I'm beyond exhausted.

Also, It's clean sheet day! Hooray!

Instagram
Makeup for Michelle's Hens Night, I'm getting used to false lashes!
Bacon & Eggs made by my mama! Just the way I like them.
Getting back into crochet while watching The Voice, this was my ritual last year.

This is how I sometimes have to watch television.
Watching Angela on YouTube and loving the "recommendations".
New Covergirl nail polishes! Can't wait to try the blue one out :).

Arabella Ramsay for Bambi @ Target, I may have made a sneaky lay by of this PJ set.
Getting my organisation on! I built drawers myself and now have a tidy beauty/blog room.
Minnie helping me clean but looking oh so cute.

Blog Posts
This week I was a bit slack on the blogging front only posting about the new Australis Pout Pastes, which are phenomenal!

This weeks obsessions
In the world of blogging etc i'm really obsessed with British YouTubers & Bloggers. Any recommendations for anyone I should be watching/reading would be appreciated!

Lindt Peanut Butter Balls...nuff said

The Amity Afflication album Chasing Ghosts, currently on repeat in ol' Jane Honda.

How was your week? If you do similar posts to this i'd love to see them! I'll try and add/change things as I go along each week and will really try and be good and update every week. Life happens sometimes though as I'm sure you can understand.


1 comment:

  1. Tegania's ThoughtsApril 15, 2013 at 9:02 PM

    YAY for clean sheet day! My favourite as well :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...