Thursday, February 21, 2013

REVIEW: Models Prefer Lipstick in After Party

Another day, another bright lipstick to show you. I am obsessed, truly obsessed.

The other week my beloved Priceline had a deal on 2 products for 30% off and I wanted to test out the new Models Prefer BB Cream (which I did and reviewed). So I was under the pump to pick up something else, i'm not one to pass up a deal! So lipstick it was... why? I don't know I just mother freaking love lipstick right now.

Have you heard me bang on about one of my fave limited edition lippies Revlon Melonade? Well i'm kinda obsessed with it and obsessed with finding dupes because it's kind of impossible to find. So anything corally red will always be on my radar. Hoping for a dupe...this is not a dupe FYI so that whole paragraph was kind of pointless!

Hand full of swatches later I picked up Models Prefer Lipstick in After Party - RRP $9.99AUD


The colour is bright, leaning more towards an orange based coral red (do they give awards for colour descriptions? I'd totes get one... ). It's one of those brighten up the face shades that I lurrrrrve. 

The formula of the lipstick is actually pretty impressive for the price, nice and creamy. Wear is also good lasting through my morning coffee with no issues, after that would be time to re-apply.

Okay so something I really really dislike is the packaging, mainly the lid and that little button type thing you can see in my picture above... Pretty sure I broke it the first day I got it, it's really useless and makes absolutely no sense to me why it's there? I'm guessing they are trying to look fancy with the packaging but this really brings it down in my opinion and the fact that I now can't close it properly because of my fumbly fingers makes me use this lipstick less then others in my collection. *RANT OVER*.

Let's look at swatches because I know that's why your really here!


Looking up into the sky, wishing for better packaging....

Now a glimpse into the #lifeofabeautyblogger ... sometimes you swatch things really late at night (for your reference I did these at around 2am one morning). So occasionally things will get a little crazy and the following may happen.


Have you guys tried Models Prefer lipsticks? Thoughts on the packaging or am I the only one irritated? 

You can buy Models Prefer Lipsticks from Priceline for $9.99AUD, or if you want to check out the Priceline Online Store for purchasing from your couch! 

Product Disclosure - Purchased by me

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Are you well?

    Welcome to pinkdynamite.net! This blog rocks! I gotta say, that I read a lot of blogs on a daily basis and for the most part, people lack substance but, I just wanted to make a quick comment to say I’m glad I found your blog. Thanks, As an enthusiastic muscle designer, I choose Zanocap for
    many aspects. Nitric Oxide products are a awesome alternative to the illegal
    and risky given that some people use for fast advantages. These steroid drugs
    can be risky to your overall long-term actual wellness and actual physical
    wellness and health and fitness and wellness and actual physical wellness and
    health and fitness and actual physical wellness and health and fitness, can
    make your hair reduce out, testes reduce, moreover to can eliminate you. They
    could also get you disallowed from your activity if they do medication
    analyzing. They're not value the problems they make so keep away from them and
    keep with products that provide you with awesome long-term advantages. I
    seriously recommend you evaluate out XTreme NO and see if it's right for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your lips look disgusting.. plz dont do the last photo ever again..plz

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...