Friday, February 8, 2013

Australis Nail Polish - #totesamaze & Rose Tattoo


At the moment I am having a secret love affair with Australis! Don't tell the fiancee okay :)

I've tried Australis nail polishes before and enjoyed them but I saw #totesamaze being talked about by Shaaanxo on YouTube and went searching, that's when I also found Rose Tattoo.


Australis Nail Colour in #TOTESAMAZE - RRP $7.95AUD
I think the name says it all really, this is a beautiful summery neon pink. My photo does not do this colour justice at all. This polish applied beautifully but honestly it's all about the colour. You need to go see this in person. I *think* this might be limited edition so make sure you get your manicured fingers on it ASAP!



Australis Nail Colour in Rose Tattoo - RRP $7.95AUD
I'll admit i've fallen hard into the rose gold bandwagon of late, and when I saw this polish was just that colour I was loving I had to have it for my collection, I don't have any other rose gold nail polishes so it was very welcomed.

Holy staying power! This polish lasted me days before it began to chip, and if we're being honest my polish usually chips after the first day of wear (being in admin can suck!).



When I first wore this I wasn't sure that it was really rose gold so I grabbed one of my rose gold accessories to put it up against, and well it is rose gold :)


Any new Australis products you've tried that I must have? Loving them as much as I am lately?



7 comments:

  1. Wow I LOVE the Rose Tattoo colour - I think I may have to pick some up!

    Jessi in Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE ROSE TATTOO!! It dries so quickly too! I'll have to see if I can find #totesamaze, it looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow awesome colours, I'll have to go check them out

    I've nominated you for the Liebster Award. You can find the award rules and questions here, to answer in a post

    http://imminentbeauty.blogspot.com.au/2013/02/liebster-award-nomination.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are such gorgeous colours! I just tracked down Glitter Strikes Back and it's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the award :) I'll try and complete it soon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhhh I've been eyeing that off but putting it back everytime. I like the look of Space Jam!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...