Wednesday, February 13, 2013

January Favourites!

This was uploaded to YouTube awhile ago but I thought i'd also do a little matching blog post as well! Here are the things I was loving in January -


Nature's Way Multi-Vitamin - VitaGummies - RRP $22.95AUD
I hate swallowing tablets and have you seen the size of regular multi vitamins? Nah Uh! These are like a little treat twice a day and are beneficial for you. I'll be honest the after taste is freakin rancid but I can deal.

MAC Creme Blush (Now known as Cremeblend) - Ladyblush - RRP $41.00AUD
This is an old favourite of mine and the old formula. I haven't tried the new ones to see if they are any different but I love this! However for a cheaper option check out the NYX Cream Blushes, for the price they are amaaaaaze.

Australis Fresh & Flawless Pressed Powder - Natural - RRP $11.40AUD
Go buy this now! This stuff is an absolute bargain and gives the most natural finish. It also has a little coverage so I find it nice over my tinted moisturisers/BB creams I wear on weekends. It also photographs well (must for any beauty blogger). This has been likened as a dupe for the MAC Studio Fix powder, I used to use MAC Mineralize Skin Finish and thought that was the bomb.com but this baby is my new holy grail.

OPI Nail Lacquer - Samoan Sand - RRP $19.95AUD
I never thought i'd be into nude polishes, but after Chelle recommend this to me I feel I might sway towards more nudes. Looks amazing on my pale skin and is such a nice base for gradient nails/nail features etc. 

Urban Decay Naked 2 - Tease - Unavailable in Australia but you can purchase from http://www.beautybay.com
I don't really need to say much because most people own this palette. I'm loving Tease at the moment in my crease, it's such a gorgeous taupe that leans towards purple and brings out my blue eyes.

Maybelline Color Sensational Vivids - RRP $16.95AUD
You might want to check out my review and then go and try these. Since then I've also managed to pick up another 2 colours (hooked!). I'll post swatches etc on here soon because I know these are going to be popular lippies, I want them all!!

Too Faced Foil Liner - Black Beauty - (I don't think this is available in Australia anymore :( )
This is my go-to waterline liner, it stays put and is a very black black. I've been lining my upper waterline and the difference it makes to my eyes is amazing. I do want to try the Urban Decay liner in Perversion so once this one goes to the beauty box in the sky i'll try that next.

Face of Australia Face Base Primer - RRP $11.95AUD
I've been getting into primers again of late and have found this really moisturises my dry skin and helps my foundation glide on smoothly. This is always a staple in my makeup collection and I think will be forever (unless they change the formula and it's shit).

Royal & Langnickel Green Line Powder Brush*
I only recently cracked open my set of green line brushes from ABBW... yeah over a year later! I can't wait to try the others because this powder brush is perfection. I use it to apply my Fresh & Flawless powder.

Also feel free to check out my video below for a visual of me talking about the same thing!



Hope you've enjoyed my January favourites, I'm really going to try and do these monthly as I am a fan of reading/watching them myself.

What did you love last month? Anything I should try for February? (even though it's halfway over!)

*products marked with a * were provided for my consideration. I am always honest in my reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...