Sunday, February 3, 2013

Australis Multi Mega Lash Mascara - Hello Lashes!


If you were to look at my current favourite makeup prodz you'd find Australis are having quite a moment with me, there are some products of theirs I am absolutely loving at the moment and you'll be hearing about all of them!

Let's start with this amazing mascara. This is Australis Multi Mega Lash.


I'm not gonna lie the brush kinda freaked me out to begin with, it's huge!

Looking past that, this makes my lashes the blackest black, super long and voluminous. 

Removal of this mascara is a breeze, a bit of warm water on your lashes and then gently slide it off your lashes, does anyone else remove mascara this way or is it just me? 

Wanna know the price? a measly RRP $12.95AUD


Australis products are available at Kmart, Target & Priceline stores nationally.


2 comments:

  1. This is my HG mascara, I actually currently have 4 backups of it. Represent! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. 4 backups! That's hardcore :) I'm a big mascara slut and always buy new ones, but I feel like this is one i'll be going back to :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...