Sunday, January 20, 2013

Where is my mind? Blog Updates!


Source: http://weheartit.com/entry/49715049
It's a new year (almost 3 weeks in, in fact). While i'm not one for new years resolutions I do like coming up with new plans in the month of January, and this blog is the one i've been focusing on mostly. I just thought i'd update you on what my plans are for 2013 with Pink Dynamite. I'm hoping by writing it here I stick to my goals to bring you an even better blog this year.


  • YouTube - I really want to focus on my channel this year and bring the blog and channel more together, my plan is to do a video for the majority of reviews I do. I love watching YouTube reviews because I see the product in action as opposed to simply a photo. There will still be those of course but I want the two to co-incide more. 

  • Vlogs - I started a vlog channel with Ange this year - check us out! This is where I want to put videos that aren't beauty related, maybe some cooking videos, day in the life (though that's pretty boring lol), fitness etc.

  • Social Media - I've fallen behind on twitter loads lately and need to get back into it, I'm still loving Instagram but I want to work more on getting the facebook page for this blog (just started!) and pinterest page going a bit more.

  • Regular Blog Posts - This is where i'm struggling, sometimes finding motivation to write, photograph, edit etc is hard but I really want to try and stick to a schedule and bring at least 3 posts a week to the table. I bought a diary specifically to write my ideas and schedule ideas in so hopefully this helpls.

  • Old blog / New blog - I decided i'm going to start transferring the content from my old blog over here. I was finding at times i'd write a post and want to link an old blog post but be linking to my old blog. This just makes it all easier for me and hopefully you as well. So there will be 300 blog posts for you to read rather then the 49 odd I had here before.

  • Commenting - This is replying to comments on both here and youtube and also commenting more on other peoples blogs. I love getting comments, it shows me you guys are reading what i'm saying and I enjoy engaging with you. Let's keep it up!

I think that's about it for now, I hope you enjoy the slight changes i'm making to try and make my blog better for you and for me. See my new signature, that's so you can find me on all my little areas I like to hang! I'll update this if I find new ones of course :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...