Monday, January 14, 2013

Instamonth.... Yep I'm a bit behind!

Decembers gone it came and went....

Gold star for you if you can tell me who sings that song!

So I was doing well with my Instaweek posts...then as mentioned above...December came and went, without an update. Oops!

So in lieu of that I have a Instamonth for you for December. I couldn't put everything in here because I took a lot of photos in December it seems. However, if you follow me on instagram (@vulcanella) you can go have a sticky beak at what i've left out.

I'll get back into my Instaweeks this year, pinky promise!

Check out my instagram for the full size pics, sorry they are so small I didn't want to do a billion collages.

  • I went to Adelaide (or Radelaide) for the first time in December with my mum, this is a street I passed called Penny Place (I wish it was Lane...there are some around, I should steal one).
  • Driving to the Barossa Valley I saw a sign to "One Tree Hill". So tempted to go visit Lucas, Peyton & Co but it wasn't to be.
  • Lunch at Maggie Beer's Farm Shop - We had the Pate Basket & Cheese Basket...it was so good, I am still dreaming about that Freekeh salad!
  • We spent the morning at Hahndorf and one of the ladies in a cafe told us we should check out Monarto Zoo, an open range zoo not far from Hahndorf. It was amazing and I highly recommend going if you're ever in Adelaide.
  • We bought the 2 Zoo pass so we could also check out Adelaide Zoo, so here I am with Bambi doing selfies.
  • I met a giant tortoise and fed it! So cool!
  • Back home and Shane entered a weightlifting competition at our gym. Sadly, he didn't win but by default he really should have! Long story!
  • First Christmas manicure of the year - Blog Post
  • All the glitters! I went a little glitter mad in December with my polish purchasing.
  • I went to the opening of the new Gloss flagship store in Parramatta and got a cool Watermelon manicure - Blog Post
  • My mini Xmas tree, We don't have room for our big one because we have a new big comfy couch but I still put my Starbucks decorations on the mini one.
  • Hanging out with my girl Ange doing what we best, slurping up a FroCo!
  • Mum and Dad got a new baby Indian Ringneck Parrot (bird?) it's name is Bruiser and it's blue/grey.
  • This is a decoration on my parents Xmas tree that I did when I was in primary school.
  • FroYo! I discovered Yogurberry in December and have been back multiple times.
  • Teriyaki Salmon Bento Box that I had when we went out for my Dad's birthday dinner.
  • You So Pugly pj's from Big W, at only $9.98 as if I wasn't going to buy them!
  • Chowing down on a Grill'd burger, I also went to Yogurberry again after this... obsessed...
  • Christmas Eve manicure - Blog Post
  • Penny Lane at the table on Christmas Day - I swear she thinks she's human sometimes (and so do I!)
  • Couldn't put a Xmas hat on one and not the other, Here's Minnie sporting the latest in cracker fashions.
  • ONE OF THE BEST MEALS OF MY LIFE! Went out for dinner with my Aunty & Uncle in Melbourne (yep we also went to Melbourne to see Shane's family after Christmas). The restaurant was Red Spice Road and I can't recommend it enough!
  • NYE Nails - Blog Post
  • Lunch with Mum at the newly opened Al Aseel in Burwood - sooooo good! 
  • Holding hands with Cali, my friends English Bulldog on NYE at their house. I also tried rabbit & venison the same night - rather adventerous of me isn't it?
Thanks for reading if you made it through this far and I promise my updates won't be so spread out again!

I hope everyone had a lovely 2012 and look forward to sharing more of my instagrammed life with you in 2013!





2 comments:

  1. Giraffe! Froyo! Glitter polish! <3
    I love your instagram lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! So much excitement in December :)

    Thank you gorgeous! I love yours tooooooo! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...