Saturday, January 26, 2013

Straya (Australia) Day and why I will never be a nail artist...

This will be short and sweet because it's 1am and i'm in bed, I also have an eye on Come Dine With Me. Do you know how much I love Come Dine With Me? no? well I do! 

So today is Australia Day.. HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY! 

I love the chance to theme my nails so I went with a green and gold (notice how the gold in green and gold is always yellow and never gold?). I also decided to try and use my dotting tool (DOTTING TOOOOOOOL!) which was an absolute failure as you'll see below! Thank god I only decided to do it on the accent nails... nail fail indeed.

I used Butter London Cheeky Chops for the yellow, love the name and love Butter London but this isn't my favourite of polish's but it was the yellow shade I was after for this particular mani. The green is Ulta 3 Tahitian Lime, really pretty and nice to work with but you need to do around 3 coats because it's quite sheer.

Again...nail fail ahead beware!



Wow...no words!

How is everyone spending their Australia Day? I have a family tradition of listening to the Triple J Hottest 100 and doing a bit of a competition based on how the songs we voted for went. I'm hoping to vlog this but knowing me i'll forget to film all day, you don't realise how often this happens!

Subject change over....Nothing to see here...Bye!

Butter London polished retail for RRP $22.00AUD and can be purchased online from Adore Beauty. Bit of a tip though, they regularly come up on the deal websites like OzSale, BrandsExclusive etc for around $10 a bottle.

Ulta3 retails for RRP $2.50AUD and can be purchased at selected pharmacies and there is also a small range stocked at Target.

2 comments:

  1. Awwwwwww Anita! There's always room for improvement! Practise makes perfect dear! heheheh. I have no idea what's happening today. I think it's just going to be another regular day..... Happy Straya day to you too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, it was my first go... however I think i'm way too impatient for dotting tools and nail art in general :) Hope you had a good day!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...